Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information please contact the school and we will do our best to help you.
- St. Thomas More School aims to be a community where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
- We aim to ensure equal access to all aspects of life in school.
- We want everyone to reach their potential and recognize that some children will need additional help and support to achieve and succeed.
- We are mindful of our legal duties as set out in the Equality Act of 2010 in order to eliminate discrimination, to promote equality of opportunity and to foster good relations.
- We endeavour to create an atmosphere of respect, tolerance and understanding both in school and in the wider community.
- We believe everyone should be treated on their merits, abilities and potential without regard to gender, ethnic or national origins, or their physical and intellectual abilities.
Admissions- Durham Composite Admissions Policy (2018-19)
Admissions Policy 2018-19
Admissions Policy 2019-20
Admissions Policy 2020-21
Anti-Bullying Policy (2015)
Behaviour Policy 2019-2020 – COVID-19 Update
British Values Policy (2016)
Charging and Remissions Policy (2015)
Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy (2019)
Federation Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19
Collective Worship Policy (2015)
Complaints Procedure (2019)
Data Protection Policy (2018)
Equality Information and Objectives (2017)
Equality Policy (2017)
e-Safety and Acceptable Use Policy (2019)
Intimate Care Policy (2016)
Lost Child Policy (2016)
Packed Lunch Policy (2016)
Photographic Policy (2016)
Play Policy (2019)
Privacy Notice (2018)
SEND Policy 2017
Sun Safe Policy (2016)
Supporting Children with Medical Conditions Policy (2016)
Uncollected Child Procedures (2016)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.