Here is a list of our current staffing structure and their roles and responsibilities:
- Mrs Barbara Reilly-O’Donnell – Interim Executive Headteacher (shared with St Joseph’s), Behaviour & Discipline, Assessment & Record Keeping, Health & Safety and e-Safety.
- Miss K Haggart – Acting Deputy Headteacher (shared with St Joseph’s), Behaviour & Discipline, Health & Safety, Continuing Professional Development and Assessment.
- Mrs L Salmon -Donaldson Class Teacher (YR,Y1 & Y2), TLR, SENCO and Inclusion, Designated Teacher for Looked After Children, EYFS, PSHE, Rainbows and Anti-Bullying.
- Mrs R Belton – Dahl Class Teacher (Y3, Y4), Student Mentor, Reading, Writing, GPS, Art & Design and Design and Technology.
- Mr T Hunt – Rowling Class Teacher (Y5,Y6), Religious Education, Mathematics, History, Geography, Computing, Physical Education and Data Protection Officer.
- Mrs C Dickinson – Teaching Assistant and Student Council.
- Mrs J English – HLTA and Mini Vinnies.
- Mrs J Clark – Secretary
- Mr K Smith – Caretaker
- Ms L Prested – Cleaner
- Ms J Miller – Cook
- Mrs K Robinson – Assistant Cook
- Mrs D Carr – Lunchtime Supervisor
- Mrs S Palmer – Lunchtime Supervisor