Here is a list of our current staffing structure and their roles and responsibilities:
- Mr Tom Hunt-Headteacher and a.m. Rowling Class Teacher (Y5,Y6) Behaviour & Discipline, Assessment & Record Keeping, Health & Safety and e-Safety, Continuing Professional Development, Religious Education, Mathematics, History, Geography and Physical Education)
- Mrs L Salmon -Donaldson Class Teacher (YR,Y1 & Y2), TLR, SENCO and Inclusion, Designated Teacher for Looked After Children, EYFS, Reading, Science, PSHE, Rainbows and Anti-Bullying.
- Miss K Jackson Belton – Dahl Class Teacher (Y3, Y4), Student Mentor, Reading, Writing, GPS, Art & Design and Design and Technology.
- Mrs K Dearden-p.m. Rowling Class Teacher (Y5/6), Computing, Modern Foreign Languages, Music and Educational Visits Coordinator.
- Mrs C Dickinson – Teaching Assistant and Student Council/Mini Vinnies.
- Mrs J English – HLTA.
- Mrs J Clark – Secretary
- Mr K Smith – Caretaker
- Ms L Prested – Cleaner
- Ms J Miller – Cook
- Mrs R Gillespie-Assistant Cook
- Mrs K Robinson – Lunchtime Supevisor
- Mrs S Palmer – Lunchtime Supervisor